Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2.0 Profeffseional Teachers Collaborating


I think it's great to see and here these teachers being able to collaborate on Ideas and spread details about different worldwide events as an the Fundred Project. The gadgets use are no different from our class blogs to me. Main difference is that teachers faithfully use as like their journal to write their experience and share with other teachers.

One of the post that stood out to me was the teacher used twitter a social network to help a sick teacher, because she didn't know what to give that teacher students to do in class when they were done with their assign work. This was very quick thinking from the teacher because from her putting that on twitter she was able to get plenty of response in seconds and that shows you why all teachers needs to be tech literate.

Skype was also shared in some of the posts that enables students and teachers to communicate across the country easier, which I have the pleasure of using in Dr. Strange Edm 310 class. I find it's very helpful not even just to talk across the country, but even just to use as simple phone. A main reason is because it's free and long as you and your partner have the program skype your conversation is free, so I really appreciate Dr. Strange for introducing me to this for I can use in my future classroom to show my class something cool.
Click Here To Read More Teacher posts

1 comment: