Sunday, October 11, 2009

Richard Miller Comments of This is How We Dream Parts 1 and 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvoBPjhsBA

Mr.Miller video was good I enjoyed it. I believe Mr. Miller is correct when says we living in the greatest lifetime of communication. Beings so that we are able to connect with people in a instinct second. I also believe we need the incremental change just as much as the fundamental change, because in this lifetime to be a successful college student you need to be available to as computer.
To be a successful teacher in this world these days to me or do anything world you have to be able to keep up with technology and be a learner not only a teacher. Be able to accept mistakes, because you not going to know everything. So long as I got this down pack I'm prepared to write with multimedia all day.
My students will be familiar with multimedia hopefully by then the system will realize how important the different technology program accessories is for students that Mr. Miller recommended. If I believe I would have enough patience to push my students in the right direction.
To see the actual two videos of Mr. Miller CLICK ME
!!!

1 comment:

  1. Every student needs their own portable computer with high speed access to the internet!

    ReplyDelete